The XE295 is a mid-priced traditional elliptical. It has the same features as the XE195 plus two heart rate and user programs, additional console feedback, adjustable pedal angle, and various hand grip positions. This model is very appealing to someone that values extensive feedback and variety.
• 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR %
Profile LED displays
• Remote Handlebar Toggles for resistance allow for secure workout changes without
taking your hands off the handlebars
• Dual track system with concave roller wheels for added stability and durability
• Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more
effective (chest strap transmitter included)
• Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and
• Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data
CONSOLE - 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
CONSOLE FEEDBACK - Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
HEART RATE - Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
BLUETOOTH - Spirit Fit App
RESISTANCE - 20 Levels
TRACK SYSTEM - Dual
DRIVE TRAIN - ECB
HANDLEBAR CONTROLS - Resistance
POWER - Plug-In
FLYWHEEL SYSTEM - 30 lbs., Steel
STRIDE LENGTH - 20"
FRAME - Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
DIMENSIONS - 70 X 22 X 64 in
PRODUCT WEIGHT - 187 lbs.
MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT - 400 lbs.
WARRANTY INFORMATION Residential Warranty
Frame/Brake: Lifetime, Parts: 10 years, Labor: 1 year