- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
•Classic Bugle design •Clamp fits most handlebars
•Combines Ping bells and streamers •One bell on each end of the handlebar •Mounts inside handlebar under grips •Optional hand held use
• Reflector on back • Extra large • 6" stem
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red) • Two wheel reflectors (white) w/spoke attachments
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red)
• 1-front reflector (steerer tube mount) • Bracket
- Adjustable mirror made from heavy-duty, high-impact nylon fiber composite - Highly adjustable head for optimal viewing angle - 68mm, extremely clear glass with anti-glare properties - Universal design can be used as a left or right-hand mirror
• Rear reflector (25.4 clamp mount) • Bracket
Sunlite's Reflective Leg Bands keep your pant cuffs out of the way while acting as a reflector. They give you 360 degrees of visibility.
$6.99 - $19.99
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
$8.99 - $11.99
- Great novelty horn - Fits most handlebars
•Classic Straight design •Clamp fits most handlebars •10" length
$4.99 - $9.99
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
$24.99 - $49.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - ?Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
Mirrycle's Incredibell Adjustabell 2 uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars, and allows you to ring it with your thumb or finger. The Adjustabell 2 can even be mounted to a ski pole or walking stick. One flick and it rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Weight: 26g (.9oz) - Dome Diameter: 34mm (1.34") - Fits handlebars with 15mm – 39mm (.59"- 1.54") outside diameters
Made of solid brass, this bell’s melodic sound is full and old-fashioned. Big and brassy, the perfect accompaniment for cruisers, comfort, and town bikes. - Dome Diameter: 51mm (2") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
Mirrycle's Incredibell Brass Duet makes a traditional ding-dong dual-tone ring with the beautiful resonance of solid brass. Plus, its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
Don't let the half-pint stature fool you, Mirrycle's little Incredibell Brass Solo packs the beautifully resonant ring of solid brass. Its compact size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and it rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
Mirrycle's Candibell is more than just a fun, compact bell, it’s the loudest Incredibell of all. - Dome Diameter: 48mm (1.9") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
The Incredibell Clever Lever has a very pleasant double ding sound. The unique lever can be pivoted to any position so it can be easily reached by the thumb or another finger. - Dome Diameter: 38mm (1.5") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too! - Dome Diameter: 48mm (1.9") - Fits handlebars with 21mm – 22.5mm (.83" – .89") outside diameters
$19.99 - $23.00
Keep valuable handlebar space free with Mirrycle's Incredibell Striker Bell. It integrates into the top cap of the headset, can be mounted any way you choose, and features an adjustable dinger as well. A flick of your finger and the Striker Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1") - Weight: Black and silver: 36g (1.3oz); Brass: 68g (2.4oz)
The Incredibell Woodpecker is unique in the annals of bells. Even though it doesn't ring like a traditional bell does, it certainly will alert others of your approach. The pivoting ringer makes it easy to use in a variety of positions on the handlebars. The dual- size clamp fits handlebars with 21.7mm to 26mm diameters.
The LTD Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to Bontrager Isozone handlebars using the supplied wrench. It has a convex mirror for a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror easily adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
Page 1 of 5 Next page