Parts & Accessories
$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
$5.99 - $23.95
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
$36.99 - $74.99
Virtually Eliminates Flats Tannus Armour wraps around your tube. With up to 15mm of protection, sharp objects can't penetrate your inner tube. Never Stop Riding In the unlikely event you do get a flat tire, you can still ride for a limited period of time. More Than Flat Protection Tannus Armour's design also helps protect your rim on those big drops and hard hits. Better Handling Ride The Tannus Armour sidewalls help stabilize your tires on corners and cushion the ride for more comfort. - Easy installation - Reduce punctures risk - Protects your rims from impact and sharp object penetration - Sidewall protection - Ideal For E-bike and MTB
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
$2.99 - $4.99
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
- Quick sealing and stop punctures up to 1/4 inch - Can be used year around - -09: Box of 12 bottles
$4.99 - $34.99
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$12.99 - $14.99
- Semi-transparent for precise application, this lightweight Rim Tape creates an airtight seal in a vital step for tubeless setups. - 18mm x 10 yards - Transparent to ensure consistent adhesion through a quick visual verification when applying the tape - Won't leave residue when changing tape - Slightly stretchy to allow for easier application - 10 yards per roll
$19.49 - $34.99
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
$11.99 - $12.00
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
$15.99 - $17.99
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$19.99 - $29.99
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
$18.00 - $69.99
- Made of durable light weight polyurethane - Provides a protective layer between road hazards and the inner tube - Weighs less than liquid fills and thorn-resistant tubes - Can be reused - Easy, mess free installation
$19.90 - $24.99
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
$39.99 - $79.00
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types.
Features - Save time and your thumbs with Giant's new tubeless tire installation tool - Install one side of the tire to the rim, then half of the second side and rely on the tool for the rest - Felt tipped tool will not scratch rims and is carbon rim safe - Great for home or shop applications
$8.99 - $39.99
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications - Wide Base designed for mountain rims - Narrow Base designed for road rims
$15.90 - $29.99
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Pair
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
Page 1 of 2 Next page