$49.99 - $50.00
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables
- Precision-machined brass brake cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
$2.99 - $3.99
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters - 1.1mm stainless steel shifter cable - Length: 2000mm
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
$1.49 - $39.99
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
$2.99 - $5.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Stainless steel shifter cable - PTFE-coated for reduced friction - Length: 2000mm - 1.1mm compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters - 1.2mm compatible with Shimano and SRAM shifters
- For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes - 1.5mm x 3000mm - Stainless steel
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster - Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
$4.99 - $7.99
- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
- Rubber - Color: Black
$3.99 - $4.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2mm Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
$38.00 - $46.99
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
SRAM's Professional Brake Cable System by Gore Ride-On is a nice upgrade brake-cable kit. It boasts 2 cables coated by Gore to be super smooth and their compression-free 5mm-diameter housing. Includes ferrules and cable crimps.
$37.00 - $39.00
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.
SRAM's SlickWire Shift Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get 2 excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 4mm-diameter housings, and aluminum ferrules and frame protectors. - Weight: 99 grams (pair)
SRAM's SlickWire XL Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent 1.6mm coated cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.
$7.99 - $14.99
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Alleviate brake cable alignment and tangles with Origin-8's Fork Mount Cable Hanger. Made from forged aluminum, it mounts easily to the hole in your bike's fork crown. - Forged aluminum construction - Mounts to most frame or fork mounting holes - Great for tricky cantilever brake setups - Lightweight design - Front for fork mount / Rear for frame mount
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
Alleviate brake cable alignment and tangles with Origin-8's Rear-Mount Cable Hanger. Made from forged aluminum, it mounts to most brake bridge mounting holes and is great for solving tricky cantilever brake set up problems. - Forged aluminum construction - Mounts to most frame mounting holes - Great for tricky cantilever brake setups - Lightweight design
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. - Mounts to most seat binder bolts - Aluminum construction - Great for cantilever brake
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. - Lightweight resin/alloy design
Improve the performance and set up of your V-brakes with Origin-8's V-Brake Barrel Adjuster Noodle. Standard 90° stainless steel noodle with built-in barrel adjuster for precise brake cable adjustment. Compatible with most V-brake systems.
Page 1 of 6 Next page