White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. It removes tread grit, which improves traction, helps to prevent flats, and minimizes the mess when storing or transporting your bike. The adjustable Easy Clean Tire Brush fits every shape and size of tire. You can also use it wet or dry, whether you just need to knock some dirt off or really get in there and give 'er a good scrubbing.
$25.00 - $40.00
- Anti-Loosening, Anti-Corrosion thread prep with PTFE - Two colors offer coating for different spoke lengths
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures threads for all cones, locknuts and axles - Metric measurement on one side and Standard on the other side
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
$9.50 - $9.99
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
$7.50 - $9.50
Wheels Manufacturing Over Axle Adapters are used for pressing your most commonly used bearing sizes into place. Each represents an excellent addition to the Press-4 Bearing Press. - Adapters sold individually
This do-it-all universal bottom bracket press is designed to press in all current Wheels Mfg. bottom brackets. Economical and easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, a 1/2-inch threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters. No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts—just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size, and press away. - Zinc-plated 1/2-inch diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight - Drifts can also can be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide - Machined aluminum handles and drifts - Red anodized drifts and handles - Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes - Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide - Includes two universal BB drifts
For use in conjunction with our reaming pedal taps, this thread insert is held in place with a strong thread locker and allows you to install any standard pedal. - Pack of 10, fits 9/16" pedals.
Got an 11-speed chain? Topeak's got the chain tool for you. This compact, foldable tool has an integrated chain hook that holds links together during assembly, and it's compatible with all multi-speed chains, including hollow-pin types.
The Nano TorqBar is the slimmest preset torque wrench available, but don’t let its size deceive you. It is a precision-crafted, high quality tool for either the home mechanic, professional bike shop, or your own jersey pocket. Its advanced torque limit release design consistently applies precise torque values on component bolts for safety and prevents damage to expensive carbon parts. Includes preset TorqBit and the 5 most popular tool bits (3/4/5mm hex & T20/T25 Torx).
Topeak's Rocket Ratchet features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots and includes hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T25 Torx and #2 Phillips bits, 2 plastic tire levers and magnetic bit holder. It's everything you need in a compact, lightweight package.
Topeak's Shuttle Levers are strong enough for even the busiest shops; think what they'll do for that tight road tire and fat downhill rubber. These levers are extra long for leverage and are made of engineering-grade plastic with stainless-steel reinforcements down the middle that ensures years of hard use.
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way hex. Sunlite's Hex Wrench has 4, 5, and 6mm hex wrenches. Then, 8, 10, and 12mm sockets fit over the hex ends making 6 tools in one! The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
- Chain cleaner with four internal brushes and sponges for cleaning grime and grit - Simple design requires only a small amount of degreaser - Clear design allows you to see the cleaning action - Derailleur hook for ease of use
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- Easy-to-use tool that easily and securely attaches cable ends to cables for a professional-looking result - Included cable cutter allows easy trimming of cables to correct size before attaching cable ends - Locking function keeps a low profile while in your toolbox
- 2-in-1 trailside disc brake repair tool - Features disc brake truing slots as well as a piston press/spreader in one convenient tool - Sandblasted chrome finish resists corrosion
Sunlite's Fork Crown Race Setting Tool works on 1 and 1 1/8-inch steerer tubes. It sets the headset race perfectly on your fork without damaging it. Slip your race on the steerer, place the aluminum setting ring on top, slide the shaft over the steerer and give it a tap with a mallet. Viola! Your fork is ready to go.
• HD hardened steel construction
- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
• 14/15mm • 8mm Hex
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
- True universal chain breaker works with up to 11-speed chains - Comfortable ergonomic grip - Includes one replacement pin
Page 1 of 11 Next page